WML Wiffleball Tournament
Joshua Honebrink was a junior at Webster Thomas High School. In 2019, he was diagnosed with a grade 4 glioblastoma in his brain stem. On July 2, 2020, he lost his battle with cancer. The Webster Community comes together, annually, in support of Josh and the University of Rochester, Golisano Children's Hospital. This year's WML Wiffleball Tournament will raise money for the Bright Eyes Fund, which helps support children with cancer.
1. Cost to register a team is $30.00 per person. Payment is due at the time of registration.
2. All team members are required to sign a waiver the day of the event. Any team member under the age of 18 is required to have a parent or guardian present to sign their waiver.
3. Teams can register from 5 to 8 players, minimum age is 10 years old.
4. Individuals who would like to play can register and will be notified when placed on a team
5. Registration closes on July 14 @ 7:00 pm